- +1 (650) 350-1900
- +1 (866) 468-1900
Integrated Exploration & Production Suite (IEPS™)
IEPS is a general framework for all back office and asset related processes and workflows in the exploration and production lifecycle for conventional sources of hydrocarbon resources. IEPS can provide a single unified data environment for capturing data that supports decisions as well as the metadata related to decisions being made. The data model that unifies all these processes was developed over time with feedback from early adopters. The PPDM data model can be used in IEPS. The IEPS software architecture follows the MURA (Microsoft Upstream Reference Architecture). The most commonly deployed solutions include:
- Plays Management Solution provides capabilities for identifying and ranking plays in alignment with corporate strategy.
- Exploration Portfolio Management is used for classifying opportunities, prospects, and exploration assets according to geological assessments, recoverable reserves, the production profile for multiple investment scenarios, capital investment or assessment, risks, and valuation.
- Acquisition, Divestitures and Swaps is meant for business development to track and mature opportunities through their lifecycle to a possible asset transaction, concession or Joint Venture agreement. A&D allows E&P companies to assess, rank and characterize their current portfolio and potential agreements. It supports their due diligence process and making the case for funding. The A&D solution improves productivity, visibility, and governance through processes.
- Competitive Intelligence allows market research and business development staff to collect all the data and information from publicly available sources, RSS feeds, and subscription services so they may be summarized, categorized, and republished as bulletins and actionable instructions to those who have a need for that information. It can be used to story board notable events into possible scenarios which can then be used to shape strategy, plan tactics in business development or find new opportunities.
- Geophysical Acquisition Reporting System (GARS) is used by Geophysical Operations Groups at E&P Companies to automate processes for planning, managing, and tracking geophysical (seismic) data acquisition projects with workflows for submissions of daily reporting from client representatives in the field.
- Integrated Production Management Solution (IPMS) is a collection of processes and applications that manage data that is being collected from the field and facilities for production. The IPMS processes, workflows, analytics and automation capabilities help operators optimize their operations, maintenance, and production while easing their routine reporting to planning and strategic back-office teams.
News & Events
- New! White Paper: Drilling & Production Data Repository & Analytics for E&P
- Hadoop for upstream: PointCross unveils open source stack leveraging “Big Data” technology for well and seismic data management
Oil IT Journal ,March 2012
- PointCross – Drilling & Seismic Data Repositories
Digital Energy Journal,
May 17, 2012
- PointCross Unveils Updated Seismic Data Technology
May 17, 2012
- more ››